Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jan Brown Lohr Biography

hostia, OH hostia, NOW I AM HAVE TWO YEARS SINCE!


TWO YEARS BLOGGING!


PLEASE CELEBRATE MY BLOG BIRTHDAY WITH ME!



was now so Sat 1 while filming in my garden. I did try to talk about our international community. Unfortunately, this has not been cut completely so that it would become our Blog hobby needs. To me the film seemed more so than I would with "Grünzeux" a nice virtual correspondence result. may I think, he is a 4 1 / 2 minutes report one can not expect too much and I was just happy that our hobby was once taken in a shipment. For my garden, it was probably the high point 2 in my Blogger year, even if not very much shown it. garden

In the mean time the television SAT1 what, in my. The story contained us bloggers and gardens. The video you can see in the blog of "Grünzeux. It's only in German because my English synchronous voice, Julia Roberts, had another work to do.

you I would like to thank everyone for your visits, comments, for by now many personal encounters in my or your gardens. In two years Wurzerlsgarten I could now welcome nearly 100 000 visitors, which we must celebrate.

Wurzerlsgarten In two years I had nearly 100 000 visitors. Wow! Thank you for your visiting and commenting.

Like last year I would like to draw three more books of all visitors, who all left the post a comment until the end of July.

I want to say many thanks for your blog faith and will raffle off three books among all bloggers who leave a comment in this post by the end of July.

Anyone who wants to participate in the draw should please re-enter a key word that I must assist in the selection of the book. I will try then to find after the draw for the winner the right book.

Please write a keyword to help me know what you like to read. I 'll try to find a book in your native language.

Here I show you my newly designed Hosta corner! Some individual pots are moved in two zinc bath and the Ministry in this wicker basket.

This is my new Hosta corner.



My garden is hard to recover from the hail, because the last few weeks there were too many heavy rain showers.

My garden isn 't nice to see after the hail because I had some weeks only with rain.




Many of my Sempervivum bloom now, that does mean that the roses die afterwards, but they do have almost all previously taken care of offspring.

My Sempervivum are blooming now.

second in time to Sempervivum Birthday is also the Wurzerlküche, complete, thanks to two chairs.

This is my whole kitchen garden. You can see it's now complete with the new chairs.

This small Potentilla I bought new, I needed urgently a sunny color in my garden! The colors are not fabulous? I'm going to plan work more often to the Chiemsee. The Hostagärtner also has many other unusual perennials, honey.

Potentilla This is a new plant in my garden - I need sunny colors.

Well, this is my 167th Post on the occasion of my blog's birthday, I'm looking forward to your keywords and select out the winners for the books.

Ok - this I am and my 167th Post in second year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment