Monday, July 6, 2009

Souvenir Ids In Niagara Falls

New section & return more

The''double-head''and''After the Game''(see right column below) I have introduced two new categories that are updated at irregular intervals. Whom the first feature just a great couple (the reference to the English football should not be lost here) can think of can of course send me his idea at the usual address.

Although I try to identify more recently, the daily''Birthday Boy''will be the next in the weeks and months, not to be unique innovations. My goal is to make this blog interesting and rich flavor with a little humor - just like cooking: If you hold stubbornly to the recipe, not much can go wrong. Only through their own experimentation and trying but it is only exciting, and the court may even better. With the result that it provides material for discussion - and that's what I want to achieve. Again, as always, suggestions and criticism of all kinds more than welcome! I have until now always tries to follow tips from readers and into reality, and do so in the future very much.

moving too slowly to me I deserved summer vacation - from the 15th July to 2 August I am in Italy and have not reached there, neither iPhone nor through the Internet. This means a concrete over this period also any posts or updates . After a long (very) hard season, I look forward, and frankly can wait for the start of the season for a long time ... I'm not keen on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment