Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kidney Tongue Problems

... AND THE WINNER IS!

Hurra, the winners are drawn. It was not quite as romantic as a year ago. More specifically, I'm in the top storage room, and around me being drilled, hammered and sawed! But I'm back from England and have brought you many photos of gardens that I want to introduce in the next two months. As an appetizer I show you the same one for each garden a picture. But first I'll tell you, what three winners I'm determined this time in the draw.

Congratulations to: AIKO, Astrantia AND BRIGITTE to win a book on Zen garden, cooking with herbs and hostas.



Today I have drawn three winners from my blog Birthday Draw. And now I finally know the three winners to whom I will send a book. I drew the following names: Aiko, Astrantia and Brigitte! This year I visited

again gardens in the South of England: The Cotswolds! I show you one picture from every garden and hope you want to see more in the next time.

I find interesting and beautiful gardens to present views, I want you soon:

This following gardens I will show you in the next time:

"Througham Court" has rolled out the red carpet for you, interested?


The red carpet in "Througham Court is awaiting you! You will see a very dynamic garden.

awaits you in Malmesbury Abbey House Gardens, where the owners (The Naked Gardeners) are usually at the rear section to be found.

in Malmesbury is the home of the "Naked Gardeners". Abbey House Gardens "shows a lot of interesting points.

In Bourton House "is a very special" Head Gardener "which takes over the lead.

This very special charming Head Gardener will show his own garden in "Bourton House.

romance, outside and inside, you can expect at Broughton Castle, where films like "Shakespeare in Love" were filmed.

Romantic inside and outside in "Broughton Castle"! Some films like "Shakespeare in Love" founded here a wonderful scenery.


In Broughton Grange "I was looking for the great-past (Wollemia) found, I have a dynamic young garden. garden

In Broughton Grange "I looked for the very old Wollemia but I founded a wonderful young.

"Eastleach Garden" one of my two favorites in this year, is this a view not had a dream in which it is expected that the elf brought in mind?

"Eastleach Garden" one of my favorite gardens in this year. Where is the fairy garden?


"Hidcote Manor," why are the red double board there are also different to see - and no, this is not the Head Gardener.

No, this isn 't the head gardener of "Hidcote Manor.

Sweet dreams are in "Kiftsgate Court" allowed.

Sweet dreams in "Kiftsgate Court"!


snowdrops in July? Why not, the botanical garden in Oxford, makes many things possible. He is the oldest in England.

In the Botanical Gardens of Oxford Which is the oldest Botanical Gardens of England you can see the snowdrop in bloom in July.


My second favorite garden "Stone House" - just perfect in every angle.

This is my second favorite "Stone House". It 'sa perfect garden in every part.

I'm looking forward to seeing you closer to southern England with my favorite corner of the Cotswolds, to make known.

You will see more if you want!


0 comments:

Post a Comment