Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cost For Weymouth Athletic Club

- HAPPY EASTER

Hello Fanny, wake up, stop with the winter sleep, Easter comes, you have to dye colorful eggs!

Hi Fanny come on, wake up, you must go to end with sleeping. Easter is coming and we need colored eggs.

What do you mean, you do not know what a bunny? What that means, you can color any eggs. You know, I have the flu, I fail. You must also write the post here. You have no time? What do you do important?

What's happend? You never heard from the Easter Bunny? And you can 't color the eggs for me? And you don 't want to write this post? No time? Why, what are you doing?

Oh, I see, you're really busy. Well my friends, then there are colorful eggs instead of just a little colorful botanical from the garden in Munich. And if my flu is over, then there is again a correct post. I wish you happy holidays, enjoys the spring, I hope he stays in the Easter basket and pulls away not sit in the south.

Ok, I see, you make a hard work. There is no time. Sorry my dears I'm in my bed with the influenza. So I send you only colored pictures from the Botanical Garden in Munich. I hope you will spend a Happy Easter and a wonderful Spring!














0 comments:

Post a Comment