Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stomach Flu In Toronto

crochet is stupid!

The view I represent hitherto steadfast during the knitting-together. Ok, mesh aufhäkeln and possibly a crocheted flower, but it is also good. Then Kiki
came up with the idea for this time, Knit n sip. "Knitting and crocheting have" After some back and forth to convince me I can (You must Kiki times listen to rave about;)). So after me and after that some projects have invaded, who liked it, but were ignored because of crochet right back. Bags, pot holders, Amigurumi (does it?) Are already sweet.
But in the end should have a shape! Perhaps this is the problem. When I was little I've occasionally tried to crochet, but no matter what I ended as it began apron. Available for Barbie or one of my dolls (depending on size dependent). Make the whole thing fun, perhaps, if the mesh right? So I contact
for tips! As the ranks remain the same length?

I think I'll get out on a journey into the world of crochet. Time To see if that's not all it can be fun;)
traveling with who?

0 comments:

Post a Comment