Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How To Wax Female Genitles

second German Ravelertreffen in Backnag

just under "planned release" found :

through misty valleys we hiked ... uh ... down and finally arrived!
in Backnang. This year I was one of the party. I've got me on a day full of good people I do not see so often and got a bunch of wool and inspiration. And it was a great day! Sabine Steffi, Jacquline and me along. Much faster than I thought we were already there, so we made a brief detour to Wollstube Wollin. A great store!

top of the mansion we were already "welcomes". The figures I had seen last year on many images. Now we were even there:) So we have the elements of the Flowers "views in more detail. I have the best flowers fallen down. If only I could only crochet / wanted (something seen as bringing this Thursday ...)



Knitted was already at the entrance and the more people arrived, the better was the mood;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment