Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Example Of Card Stacking Ad

"In March, the Bauer Rösslein tense ....." March in my garden!

Kim and CestAndrea: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.S.!

II II
IIIIIII
III
I

snow and sun, ok, so March is now time, however, and here he differs from the previous months, there is at the milder days, so much nice to see and I want to show you.

Snow and Sun are typical of the Bavarian weather in March! Yesterday I founded a lot of nice plants in the garden and I try to show you my beloved flowers.

If the fresh columbine leaf shoots not a wonderful "version" for the rain drops, not a jeweler could make it more resourceful.

The leaves of the Columbine are like little pieces of jewelery.

expel the winter aconite winter with their signal color!

The Eranthis fight with the sun color yellow against the winter.

On the way to the rock garden will shine for me against my beloved Elfenkrokusse.

The Crocus tommasianum is growing near the rock garden.

Is not this rock garden flower adorable? I have extra behind it down a spiral staircase, so you can see, what a Is tiny.

Isn 't it lovely? You can see with the help of the snail-shell how this little rock garden is planned.

The Kabschia saxifrage now has its main flowering period.

The Saxifraga Kabschia is in bloom.


I think Saxifragas are a good partner for Sempervivum.

I think that Saxifraga are very good neighbors for Sempervivum.


The Iris "Katherine Hodgkin" is another favorite in my garden in March.

The Iris "Katherine Hodgkin" is another favorite in my garden March.


There thrive where hopefully in a few weeks, the hostas, hydrangeas and ferns, are now the pretty pastel-dwarf cyclamen to find (Cyclamen coum) with decorative leaves.

last in the garden area where I'm awaiting the new ferns and hostas is the blooming Cyclamen coum with the wonderful leaves.

In the front garden it is very quiet, the north side still has remnants of snow.

The front garden in the North is colder then the other side.


However, the Christmas rose, Helleborus niger, pleased me since December, when it allowed the depth of snow, with their elegant flowers.

The Helleborus niger is blooming in the front garden since the begin of December.


On most colorful it is in the house. Since the weekend, the first flower bouquets have arrived with me, their colors and fragrance was very pleased.

The most colored place is in the house. I received some bunches of flowers and I love the colors and the fragrance of it.





These flower pictures, I wish with all the "rams" a happy birthday!

I wish all Aries
with this flower photographs : Happy Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment