Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why Does Chatroulette Not Connect To My Camera

Chinese ink painting, set against the really severe winter !!!!!

Bad weather drives me to the rice paper, Chinese brushes and the seal of temples, which are both good wishes, identifications, or talismans to the other by the red color to the often with black Ink running pictures bring depth and highlight the calligraphy. Today I put up my pictures folder and you just randomly picked out some old and new, classic and modern motifs.

The weather is terrible - I don 't like it in March! So I looked in my picture folder and now I show you some paintings I worked in the last two years. I didn 't look after special pictures, so you can see modern versions and pictures painted in a classical way.

My cat Meowth with hibiscus flowers in a classic style.

My cat Meowth with Hibiscus in the classical style.

The stylized little kitty.

The cat in a more stylistic way.

The little brown panda bear

The little brown panda

and his better-known large black and white brother!

and his black and white brother - bigger and well known!

The classic galloping horse with flowing tail.

classical Th horse in the gallop.

A somewhat unusual colorful version of the Iris!

This is a colored version of Iris!

A morbid Autumn colored lotus leaf inspired me to this modern interpretation.

An Autumn leaf of lotus inspired me to do this modern interpretation.

My favorite exotic tree, the Tibouchina in Chinese, Laugh

This is my preferred exotic tree, the Tibouchina in a Chinese painting!

A mountain range in the classical style of painting.

Here you see a classical landscape picture with mountains.

The image classification with the cormorant fishing on the Yellow River is not typical of the Chinese image classification. It would have to remain more area unpainted. Good thing it's artistic And freedom.

Good to know that we are free because in painting this picture isn 't in the typical Chinese division area. It is the fisherman at the yellow river.

Does the brush on paper, then a landscape is also very different. The older I get, the more I think what I see, I can take pictures better, I want to paint what I think, feel, dream, feel and feel. You can apply may think that I am impressed by this sunset in the mountains very much.

When my brush begins to dance at the paper You can see another way of landscape and sundown. Earlier I painted what I saw. But in the last time I began to paint what I feel and think and dream! All my eyes can see what I can paint better with my camera.

I'm sure everyone here sees something different from you - and I find that subjective well.

I 'm sure you will see here another thing then I do and I think that's good!

Here are some figures from the Beijing Opera, which fascinates me a long time. Each color in the face and clothes, so, each fold has a special meaning.

This are some figures of the Beijing Opera. I 'm fascinated of it since a long time. Every color in the faces and in the clothes is of great importance.

The actors are not only good singers but also perfect actors and acrobats.

The actors are great vocalists and perfect artists.

The costumes are unchanged for centuries.

The dress is always the same since a long time.

But here is my brush suddenly undisciplined.

This is a modern way to see the figure of the opera.

This modern interpretation applies only to the face!

This is only the modern interpretation of the face!


You ask, what could that be? I do not know it was when I began to yearn for the spring.

You are asking me: "What is this?" I don 't know it exactly I only know that I dreamed when I began to SPRING paint this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment