Monday, April 6, 2009

Epididymitis Not Going Away

Easter is approaching fast / EASTER IS NEAR

I'll go away for a few days, so my April-walk through the garden at the same time an Easter greeting to all the bloggers who I hope you have a good time and a wonderful spring weather.

I will spend some days in Italy, so I walk with you today in my April garden and I wish you a great HAPPY EASTER!

First we go over to the pond to the stream.

We are going around the pond to the brook.




I am delighted that my stream is back up and the winter is over.

It's really wonderful to see the water in my brook. I missed it the whole winter.





We go on Hostaweg and crocus meadow by the rock garden.

We are walking between the Hosta Walk and the Crocus meadow.




The mirror is back in place and allows a view into the rock garden.

The mirror is hanging again since some days at the old place near the rock garden.






And already, our tour ended and we arrived on the terrace. There you can also see the Easter decorations.

We are back at the terrace. Here you can see my Easter decorations.





are in the conservatory there is a Easter bouquet to see with mostly home-made eggs.

In the winter I made a garden decorations with mostly self-made eggs.



0 comments:

Post a Comment