Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where Do They Touch On A Physical

Last days of April - at last the rain!

It has become really nice, but everything is dry straw! But today, oh wonder, at last! "The day when the rain came ..." It also came hedgehog, hornets and biped (the camera crew from SAT1) in the garden, but more about it next time!

Blog Dear friends! This post is without any commenting because I work together with a television team. My next post is with comment.

































The hornet and the Hedgehog, both thirsty!

So, my friends, next time I'll be a little more communicative. Then you can learn, among other things, why I once again hardly any text. But you can also on Sunday, 05/03/2009 watch in SAT1 WeckUp at 8 clock, then you know it already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment