Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sour Cream And Onion Popcorn Salt Homemade Recipe

BREAK - BREAK BLOG


Dear blog friends! I must first of all apologize that I was in the last quarter of a very big presence. But my big renovation activities but me pretty busy.

Dear blog friends! I 'm sorry that I didn' t find enough time for posting and visiting your blogs. My activity in my house with the renovation of all my required great care and the most of my time.


are now completed most of the work and it 'sort, clean and clear. Soon I go on trips, my pictures that I show you here, are directly relevant to my destination.

Now the most work around the house had finished and I can end my work with cleaning and put away all my books and things I leaved in a removal firm. Very soon I will visit another continent. If you look at my Chinese drawings you will know my destination.


For these reasons I am in November and a blog break ask for your understanding.

So I must have a break with blogging in this month. I 'm sorry for it and hope to visit your blogs soon again.

I want to say a sweet thank you everyone for me have remained faithful during my rare return visits. Also a thank you to all who have sent me personal emails to me have called or sent me a greeting card love. I have always been a great pleasure, but I have certainly failed in my conversion chaos, to thank one or another of you in person. Please do not be evil!

I sincerely wants to feed all of my friends who distracted me in the last few months, and have mentally rebuilt, or actively helped.
A special greeting to a very dear friend I like to have in the next few weeks had with me.
And a dear friend who gave me the sites-existence with its cheerful way bearable. Teşekkür tavla arkadasim.



0 comments:

Post a Comment