Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Have Digital Coax Cable Can I Watch It Online

Uff

The last weeks have been really messy:) Many Events and little time to prepare gifts. When Christopher leave did start I could. In the last 2 weeks 3 photo albums, calendars, and 4 were a pair of gloves.

Then came the Christmas and it was beautiful! From the afternoon of the 24th we have to take it more calmly.
Fynn first Christmas. What would he say to the tree? Whether he likes unwrap presents? Well, the tree he found rather boring and uneventful, but wrapping paper is all the rage! His gifts remain, but not back. This afternoon he is gerobbt to the tree and has his books gerzogen gifts from the stack.

I hope your Christmas was so nice and since your satisfaction.

One thing is for next year, I caught more of the preparations;)

Edit: This used to be a test of Cell. Does anyone know how the IPhone in the emails may include links?

0 comments:

Post a Comment