Monday, December 28, 2009

Play Pokemon Online For Macbook Pro

pickings

already is several weeks my Knit n sip packet here. Now I am finally to show you, what I get. My Teefee Sonja hit the bull's eye!

me has beautiful yarn (Knitpicks Essential) in blue-greens packed. So far I had read about the yarn, only now I can be self-attack;) The yarn is very soft.

But not only wool, but also raw wool I had in my pack. Of the fibers (Falkland), I had yet heard anything and was very curious. The extract worked great, soft almost automatically order the yarn Sun as possible to spin spun I'm with as little twist. In retrospect, I know it would have but little more can be. But this was spun as fast as 100g for a long time nothing J Now here's the finished line and I'm still looking for a suitable guide. The raw wool is dyed by the way, Bee Mice Elf .

Sonja had seen almost exactly to whom to go at the moment a large part of my knitted pieces. This can be assessed according to the whole thing, and said it has settled me these woven labels.
also a "Stop socks" bottle was in the packet. Then I'm very excited. So far I have not had a chance to try it, but since I already envision what;) I'm very curious if this holds and if the socks retain their shape. "Brake" that really well? All this I will try out!

Next, I was in the pack, the teal leather case. It is now my Haeckel needles.

have not long kept the sweet ingredients. Ok, I was normal length to the Milka heart disappeared on the same evening. But the 24 men I've divided me.
But a Knit n sip packet would not be a Knit n sip packets, if no tea in it it would be. The first thing I did the "dearly" tea tasted. Very tasty and tastes both hot, and cold! The second tea is called "Kräuterhexchen's sweetheart" and I was very familiar! In the second (or third) can it occurred to me! A look at the contents list confirmed my suspicion. The tea blend is similar to the Witchcrafttee Teelirium. In Teelirium found the first meeting held from Meet to knit, there have Kiki and I met and the first rounds of Knit n sip planned. Unfortunately, the restaurant has closed down last year and so there was no way to get the tea. But now I know where I found the Witch's Craft Kräuterhexchen Dearest get her.

love Sonja long you have to wait for my "report", but the package was too good as I wanted to show it "in passing". You have made me a huge pleasure! Once again many, many thanks.
Oh, incidentally, was also enthusiastic Fynn. But less of the content;):

0 comments:

Post a Comment