Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wetness While On Period

Happy new year!

I wish you all a happy new year 2010. Since your already so excited to see what the year brings good?

is already free (Christmas) time already over. Too bad, because well all:)
This year, we have no family for the first time inserted nralley, but invited all of us. Worked great. I had a little jitters before cooking, but I had some great recipes from the net and then it was all easier than expected.

much did it in the days before Christmas. Chris has played with a lot of Fynn and so I was able to potter about. 4 Photo Calendar, 4 mini books and a pair of gloves I've done. And all gifts, I think, also well received. After Christmas, it was quiet again and gave a bit of work it is. After all, an assignment is completed, the internship report and other household tasks are started.

a premiere we had yesterday, we were Fynn swim. It was great fun! The little man looked at first not so enthusiastic when he saw the water, but as long as he at one of our wars on the arm was ok. After 20 minutes we have packed the kids warm with reference to a deck and swam in turn. Here Fynn looked at everything carefully. This has surprised me, so exciting I had not imagined swimming.

Today, we are then dealt with much more smoothly. At Christmas Fynn got a high chair and we have built up. Yet we can not use it, but much more is missing not sit up Fynn, then the chair is ready. (But a bit of a trial was allowed to sit it)

A little knitting content today after all. dodder to the nursery at night is damn cold feet, so I've just been the pattern for the " Frenchpress Felted Slippers " raves, and's it. With NS 5, I hope soon to get your feet warm.
The images of the projects on Ravelry looking at the picture but similar instructions, so I hope it will get added. The Ravelryprojekte there are a fairly good indicator of the manual. Some instructions I've seen with a beautiful image, but the projects were not so great. Problems in the instructions to fall then so much faster:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment