Thursday, January 7, 2010

Indians Mothers Boobs

Thrummed Mittens Advent Calendar

A project I've probably already half a year was in my queue are the Thrummed Mittens . As my grandpa always has cold hands, I thought the gloves would be the right thing. And I was right:) But from the beginning. The Merino wool is very simple by Rödel. The instructions that I had marked on Ravelry was only average for women's gloves. Unfortunately, the principle also explained poorly. But a glove book I had here and so I have first the ribbing. Then came the point at which the fiber plays did in the glove. I was expected to hang just Rohwollstückchen between the stitches, but I was wrong. There are first turned Thrums. How can this be, unfortunately, was not in the manual. Fortunately Yarnharlot has once made a tutorial it.
When I saw this, I've even considered just a step backwards to make. Now I'm glad I've held out (and as bad wars then in the end not;)).
Nice and warm they are. And wonderfully cuddly. My grandpa is on gifts otherwise quite reserved, they shall still prefer to get away "for good". The gloves he has kept on directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment