Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Holiday Breakfast Potluck At The Office

Now ...


... Maschen.werke start!
Now it is a beautiful new yarn store in Frankfurt! Heidi opened the Meet to knit today from 12 ° ° Maschen.werke the Clock your store. Meet inside the crease were allowed to advance ever look over and I can only say one thing: It's looks wonderful!

Heidi industrial yarns ito, langyarns, Noro and Schulana (my favorites in the order;)). There are needles from Knit Pro and Addi. This time the Noro range:

My Lieblingsgarn but I think this one:
Kinu by the company Ito. A great silk with the length 425m to 50g. I've had 2 balls taken away for a Daybreak. I am wonder if it also involved feels so good as on the ball. So who looks like

from 12:00 clock over again:



Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment