Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Fingerprint Tattoo

How Times Have Changed ...


Suddenly he was up and away ...

have exactly 366 days ago I launched this blog to life ... and from him in seven months lack of time no longer updated. For the missing "water levels" I want to apologize formally. Is probably because that Newcastle communicates equally well with the public ........

Well, for a short time I had broken my blog before. By me and by many people is and has been underestimated how much time this work makes use if you want to do the whole thing neat and clean and update several times a week.

I will now make one last attempt to maintain the project long term. I shall make no rules regarding the number and content per week. Goal is the small circle of readers I had to call back and then to expand steadily.

I hope so, once again mobilize some interested parties can and to get back to a certain extent regulated blogging.

Howay the lads!

0 comments:

Post a Comment