Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How Long Can Gingerbread Dough Be Refrigerated

edit images editing Pictures

I've been the past year have increased more in the image processing. Just try what is possible was the goal. I am amazed but then when I look at pictures before and after. While I'm doing something I find something not so strong;)
I'm still looking for a way to an image the eye "to steer". Yesterday we went geocaching for example, and has a picture of Chris Fynn and myself. At some point I would again make a layout about wearing. But I would like the image very well, but it was too pale, and the background was too restless:
meantime I cut the handle a bit of practice to adjust colors, and so on. But the background I was still too restless. Then I remembered a series of Paperclipping: Paperclipping 126 - Make a Subject Pop in Photoshop Elements ! Noell has emphasized here with the Gaussian blur the subject in the foreground. The same I did with Fynn in Manduca tried:

I'm not sure if it's me "fuzzy" enough, but the difference I find great. Now that I know how to do it drop me spontaneously a few images that will be soft:) Thank you for Noell Tipp!

Last year I started photoediting. I just wanted to know what I can get with some simple editing. It isn´t about perfect pictures, just about playing. Sometimes I´m really surprised when I look at the edited pictures and the originals. The difference is huge to me.
The picture above was taken yesterday during geocaching. My husband took this picture of me and my son. (I´m carrying my son in a Manduca [a baby carrier] on my back)
I want to make a layout about carring my child and this picture would be great. But it was to palish (I hope that´s correct) and too busy in the background. With some simple editing I make the colors pop up, but the picture was still to busy. I remembered an episode of Paperclipping: Paperclipping 126 – Make a Subject Pop in Photoshop Elements! Like the title says Noell shows in this episode how to make the subject pop :) I´m really surprised by the result. You can click the pictures to get a bigger version. I´m not sure if it is blurry enough, but I´m absolutely happy how great this little bit turned out.
Noell, thank you so much for sharing this technique!

0 comments:

Post a Comment