Friday, January 7, 2011

Souvenir Ids In Niagra Falls

Fair Isle 101 - the sleeves

On the way home, said Sabine and I have the sleeves. To which I was happy not just real. I admit I prefer knitting in the round, which is also much more evenly. Sabine told of a jacket when she had taken up their sleeves from the arm holes and knit with short rows. That sounds super exciting. We wanted a look at the next meeting if that's not even in my Fair Isle sweater. I must say that I sew the sleeves without the idea of knitting in the round and to bring to the jumper pretty excited!

few weeks ago I had ever thought about how I could do was daqs come to any sensible result. Now have I googled just now a little bit and found this blog post . That sounds really too good to be true. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment